Privacy and security policies
Privacy and security policies
The privacy and security policies of Well Shine Biotechnology Development Co., Ltd.
Welcome to the website of Well Shine Biotechnology Development Co., Ltd. (hereinafter the Website). In an effort to ensure your security in using the services and information provided by the Website, we would like to introduce to you the Website's privacy and information security policies. Please carefully read the following articles, which are aimed at protecting your interests.
- Scope of policy
This policy applies to the handling and use of personal information collected when you use the services offered by the Website. This policy is not applicable to websites of other company websites. If you are redirected to other websites through this website, please refer to the privacy protection and information security policies of each website, as they all have their own specific privacy protection and information security policies. For more information, please see the relevant statements on each website.
- Collection, handling, and use of information
1. When you browse or download files from the Website, the Website will not collect any personal information.
2. To use the Website's online services, such as contact us, you will need to furnish accurate personal information, including your full name, address, telephone number, and email address. If you provide mistaken or untrue information, the Website reserves the right to turn down your application and refuse service.
3. The Website will log users' IP addresses, access times, and the frequency with which various information is accessed.
4. For the purposes of internal administration, the Website will use information on the browsing and access activities of users to analyze the total volume of website traffic and network activity. This information is important to our efforts to improve service quality.
6. In accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act and related legislation, your personal information that is collected by the Website will not be sold or leased to other groups, individuals, or private entities, nor will such information be exchanged with them, except under the following circumstances: (1) a law enforcement agency needs it for the purposes of a lawful investigation; or (2) a public authority needs the information for the purposes of an investigation or to carry out its duties.
8. We must be notified if a user intends to quote any information from any of the pages of the Website. Meanwhile, the source of any information used must be cited. If you intend to use a photograph from the Website, in addition to requirements set out above, we also ask that you take note of the photographed person's right of publicity and legal requirements regarding the protection of personal information.
The Website will read and write cookies in your browser under the following circumstances in order to provide services tailored to your needs:
Cookies are used to tabulate the number of visits and to analyze the browsing habits of users. The information collected is used for reference in helping operators of the Website to improve services. If you are unwilling to accept cookies, you can set the level of security (located under Internet Options in your browser) to High and refuse acceptance of any cookies. This might, however, prevent certain functions of the Website from operating normally.
IP address: A unique number assigned to identify a device that is connected to the Internet.
Cookie: A cookie is a small packet of information that is sent to your computer when you visit a website.